Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Home

Got home late last night after a nightmare day full of travel delays. I am thankfully able to shuffle along at a respectable pace (with slippers) and will pull together my thoughts and photos over the next few days and write up my MDS 2008 report, which I am sure many of you will read with interest.

I will try and publish it all in one post so it reads top to bottom, rather than in stages where a latecommer would see the last stage at the top. I'm sure I'll get something up by the end of the weekend if not sooner. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Colin Hardie said...

Look forward to the post...well done by the way. You have that finishers medal to show to show your grandchildren one day.

Steph Cooke said...

Rich- bet you're glad to be back but bet it's a bit of an anticlimax too- really really looking forward to your report!!