Tuesday, July 10, 2007

La Trans Aq 2008

La Trans Aq is a great event and I wish I was going again in 2008. Sadly I won't be able to make it, because I am using up all my holidays for the MDS. Still I can thoroughly recommend it, so read on.

Maybe you are running the MDS in 2009? If so then this is the event for you in 2008. This event is the same format as the MDS, self sufficiency, lots of sand, a similar distance, and still quite hot (just not 120F!).

Even if you are not doing the MDS, but are looking for a challenging and friendly multi-day ultra, this is still the best event that I have attended bar none. I'd like to go back to La Trans Aq 2009. If you are already signed up for La Trans Aq 2008, then enjoy it and know that I will be at home jealous!

If you are interested or even considering it, then it please visit the website http://www.transaq.fr/en/ or send organiser Gerard an email.

His email is (replace the + sign with a @. I do this to prevent spamming of his email)
g.caupene + wanadoo.fr

No comments: